California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, March 30, 2015

A tough week....but improving!!



Hola!


This week has honestly not been very good! But that's okay, things are continuing to get better. My companion and I are getting along great, and we're hoping that we stay together for this next transfer as well. I've been thinking a lot about The Atonement this week. Especially because I've been reading Jesus The Christ by James E. Talmage and I've just gotten to the part of Jesus Christ's suffering in Gethsemane and his death on the cross. I've been reading about everything He went through for us. Everything that he wanted to go through for us. How humbling it is for us to know that we rely on his Sacrifice daily. And that by His Grace, we are saved. My favorite chapter in the Scriptures is Isaiah 53, (or Mosiah 14). I believe that those chapters describe what the Savior did for us, better then almost anything else. Another thing I've been thinking about is the Resurrection. The fact that Christ lives. He conquered Sin and Death for us. I'm so grateful for my testimony of these things. I'm very excited to hear what our Prophets and Apostles are going to share with us next weekend. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys conference!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment