California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Easter!!



Hola!


  Wow, Conference was great!! The messages were super good, and, like always, very inspired. We watched it in the Stake Center with all the missionaries and some investigators. It was really good. My favorite was probably President Eyrings talks, and Elder Hollands talk. They were super good and I felt the spirit confirm to me the truth of what they were saying. This week was pretty good, as well. We found a new investigator!!! His name is Jose! This is our 3rd investigator named Jose, So we call him Jos(C), because we already have a Jos(A) and a Jos(B). Hahaha. He is super interested. And I see some real potential in him. He is one of the most friendliest guys I've met in a long time. We are teaching him English as well as the gospel. And he loves both of them. He really loves prayer and being able to talk with Heavenly Father whenever, and where ever he wants. He was also really pumped to learn more about the Book of Mormon. When we told him it was written on the American Continent, he about fell out of his chair! hahah I was dying. I love people like that. He has so much enthusiasm. And just being around him makes everyone else feel good! I am so grateful that we found him. I hope everyone has a good week! Love you!


Con amor,

Elder Fuell

Tambien!! Muchisimo Gracias por el paquete que me enviaron! Me gusta muchisimo! Y mi compenero esta super feliz sobre la In&out hamburguesas! Jaja Gracias! Les amo!

No comments:

Post a Comment