California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm Here!!!


Sorry I was unable to call you all.  I was very, very rushed for time and barely made my plane before they shut the gate. Customs were moving very slow and there were a lot of people coming here from Mexico. I'm so happy to be back in the states. I love it here already. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm so lucky I got called Spanish speaking here, so that's just getting me more excited. Here is a picture of my mission Pres, his wife, and I. I feel like my Spanish is ready to improve. Today has been sooo long, but I cant wait to get started. I'm so thankful for our Savior, And for my testimony. I love you all, and I miss you! I don't

know when my P-day is yet, but you'll get an email me from then.

Have a good rest of your week!

Con muchisimo amor,

Elder Dallin Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment