California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Last day in Mexico City

Hola Madre!!

Since I leave tomorrow at 2 in the morning ( my flight doesnt leave until 5, but they want us there 3 hours early), They are having me email right now!!  Im happy to be leaving, But I really love my distrcit and my Teacher Hermano Monroy, He reminds me of Von. He is so cool. Anyways, I love you and Ill talk to you more tomorrow. I might be able to email you when I get there, but I don't know. Tell everyone I love them!

P.s. We placed that Book of Mormon to my Physical Therapist, Samantha. She was very happy, and our testimonies are written in it with a way to contact the missionaries. FIRST BOOK OF MORMON: PLACED!

Con Amor,

Elder Dallin Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment