California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Another Great Week in Mexico! (That's for you Joe!)



Hola!!

Just like every week, I am so excited to be writing home! Its a refreshing feeling. This is my last P day in the CCM. I´m going to miss the people here very much, especially all the guys in my district. We have all grown so close together and they have been, at times, where i´ve  been able to go for blessings, (for my ankle mostly), and where I've been able to go for a good laugh, or if I have ever had a question about Spanish or anything like that. I really do love them.

Im glad to hear everyone is doing well! Mom keeps me very updated, and I am so thankful for that. This week has been pretty hard because I have been very sick all week. I had a high fever last Tuesday night and the doctor here, Elder Gill, who i am already pretty good friends with because of my ankle, ordered me to bed rest and gave me a bunch of medicine. It was pretty bad for the first few days but it got better and better, slowly but surely, and now I'm fine! My ankle is doing MUCH MUCH better. They are having me do physical therapy at the hospital so I don't have any more problems with it during my mission. And that brings me to my next story!

My physical therapists name is Samantha. She is always super nice to me and My companion. Now, the hospital is outside of the wall of the CCM, so we take it as an opportunity to share the gospel in the little Spanish we know. Well, while they were shocking my ankle with electricity, I got the impression to ask Samantha if she believed in God, and she told me no. SO, we asked her if we could teach her about what we knew about God during my sessions, and she said yes, she would like to know what we believed. So, we starting teaching her, SOLO EN ESPAÑOL. And by the end of the message of the restoration, she told us that she felt something in her heart and that she would like us to bring her a book of Mormon in our next visit!! Which is on Thursday, so we bought a Spanish Book of Mormon for her and we are writing our testimonies in it. And I am so excited to teach her some more on Thursday!

Also! Elder Niel Anderson came to the MTC, I got to shake his hand, which was cool, and his devotional was on getting a testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and why it is important to have that while your are on your mission. It was really good and It pumped me up.

  I'mhappy Lindsey is home safe!! That's great! I know that she served with everything she had, and she has always been a good example to me and her siblings.

My flight leaves out of the Mexico to Dallas at 5:05 in the morning, which means ill be leaving the CCM at about 2 in the mañana. No sleep again. :´( But that's okay. I should be arriving in California at about Noon. I'm so excited to be get back into the United States!
Yo sé que el Libro de Mormon es las palabra de dios. Sé que Jesucristo es nuestro redentor, y que Él es muy amaroso. Sé que Jose Smith fue un profeta en los ultimos dias. La Iglesia de Jesucristo es en la tierra otra vez hoy. Yo estoy muy feliz estar un misionero para nuestro Salvador. Yo amo mi familia muy mucho. Yo amo el Evangelio muy mucho. Yo estoy listo ir a California. En el Nombre de Jesucristo, amen.

I love you all!

Elder Dallin Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment