California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, November 2, 2015

Another great week in Cali



Newport LDS Temple

Hola!

   It was a good week! There was really nothing super eventful! Halloween was fun though! We're not allowed out after 7 o'clock, so we got together with the whole Spanish zone and had a Nacho party and watched a Church movie! It was pretty fun. Missionary work this week was pretty interesting. We ended up dropping all of our investigators except for 2. Which was a big deal. So, now we've been doing a lot of contacting and door knocking, which I don't mind anymore. It can be pretty fun! One thing that I'm pretty excited about is that our ward is getting really excited about Home teaching! Its great! We got a new Bishop not to long ago, and he just reorganized the home teaching companions and families in our ward and there has been some excitement about that. It'll be nice to have the ward visiting each other, we have so many recent converts and new members that we really need it. Everything else is great! My focus this week was being submissive and trying to be diligent, especially when I get tired. But everything's great! Not many changes, but we do have transfers next week. I think I'll be staying in my area for a couple more transfers! Well, I hope you all have a great week! Love ya!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell
Dal saying goodbye to Elder Ortiz

Dallin being Dallin

Same as above

Dallins Mission Sep2015--Top left corner

Dallin visiting with another missionary


No comments:

Post a Comment