California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, October 26, 2015

What the Brett??



This week was great! I got to go on lots of exchanges this last week! I went on one with Elder Wilson back into mission Viejo, and we had a great day together. We found a family that has real great potential to be baptized! And I learned a lot from him, like I always do! Then I also got to go on an exchange with Elder Corcus!! He trained me a year ago and right now he is serving as the Assistant to the President! As zone leaders, we get to go on an exchange with the assistants once a transfer cycle! And this time it was my turn to go with Elder Corcus in Irvine! He goes home in about 2 months, and it was great to spend a day with him! We saw so many miracles and we seemed to be in the places that we needed to be all day! At one point during the exchange, we were in the mission office because Elder Corcus had to do a report for something and I was just doing some language study. We got a call from a lady that he had taught and baptized about 2 years ago! She asked us if we could find some Elders to go bless her house, because she is moving up to Ontario California and asked us if we could get in touch with them for us! So, Elder Corcus had me call the mission office of that mission and get the number for the missionaries serving in her new ward! I called the Office of the Rancho Cucamunga Mission and got the number for the missionaries, Elder Hewitt and Elder Smith. I didn't think about it to much, but I made the call and started talking to them and giving them the information for the house! Well, it turns out it was The only Elder Smith I knew serving in The California Rancho Cucamunga mission!! Haha it was Brett! The chances of all that happening, just the way that it did was crazy!! It was great to talk with him for a little bit and see how he was doing! It was a really cool experience!
   The rest of the week was great too! We have found two awesome potential families in our area and we are very excited to go and start teaching them! I'll have to keep you updated on what happens with them! Also, Happy Halloween!!!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment