California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to San Juan!!



 Hola!
Well, this transfer was a big surprise! I had a feeling that I was going to be going English Work, but instead I got called back to San Juan as the New Spanish zone, zone leader. It was pretty crazy.

We've been so busy doing tons and tons of training and stuff. Its been hard. But I really like my new companions! One of them is Elder Joshua Wilkerson! We've been really good friends from day 1. He is from Pennsylvania! but right now, his family lives in Herriman Utah!  jaja like 15 minutes away from you guys! And He's great! He's the other zone leader in the companionship.

My other companions name is Elder Bryce Halling! And guess where he's from?? Riverton Utah!!
jajaja He went to Herriman High school, but he lives in Riverton. He doesn't want to claim he's from Riverton... but he is. He lives probably 10 minutes away from you! He's been called as the District Leader of the San Juan District, but he's companions with us, which normally doesn't happen. They have both been out on their missions 1 transfer more then me. So, They left for Irvine from Mexico City, the day I arrived in Mexico City. Pretty crazy. But they speak great Spanish.. much better then mine. 

 The First day back in La Zanja was great! I got to see all the people that I've been missing and all the people that I got to see get baptized! Like Kevin, Jaime, and Vicente. Vicente has been having a hard time, and he just got his papers moved over to a YSA ward, and I hope all goes well there. Kevin and Jaime, and their younger 2 brothers, Marco and Alan, are great! Marco turned 8 in July and we have a baptismal date set for him on the 27th of September, and their Mom, Fransisca, told us that she'd like to be baptized as well, but she cant get work off to come to church yet, so that might hold her up for a while, but we've still been teaching them. They are great!

Everything is great! In fact, I got to see Kevin, Jaime, and their friend Michael, (who got baptized like a month or 2 months ago) pass the sacrament yesterday! It was one of the coolest things I've seen on my mission. To be able to return to the area and see how much they have grown since I left. I'm super excited, and we've been seeing miracles happen everyday! In fact, we found 4 new people to teach, and set another baptismal date with a man named Alfonso, in the past 4 days! The work is moving forward!

I'm so excited to be in this area again with these companions!Seriously, they are some of the hardest working missionaries in the whole mission, and every where they go, success follows. I'm so blessed to be apart of that with them. This week has been wonderful and great! I hope we can keep our momentum rolling! Love you all!

Con muchisimo amor,

Elder Dallin Fuell!

No comments:

Post a Comment