California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Getting Transferred



Hola!

     Well, I'm getting transferred! In about 6 hours actually! I have a suspicion that I'm going to be joining Elder Gerrard in Dana Point, which would still mean that I'd be in the same ward.. which means I will have been here for like 8 months by the end of this next transfer, but we'll see what happens. Elder Wilson is also getting transferred, and we think he is going to be going up to the only other Spanish ward in Mission Viejo. And He's pretty excited about that. San Clemente has been a hard area, but I've learned a lot of stuff there and I'll miss it. 
    This week, for District meeting, we had a training on how to do Family History work, and it got me totally pumped about Family History Work. Elder Wilson and I went to the library right after we received that training, and I realized how much fun it is! I found a lot of people in our family line that needed work done in the temple, and I filled in a lot of our family tree using Ancestry.com, (Which we get for free because we are members of the church :) ) And It was awesome! I wish I would have spent more time doing family history work at home! Its great! So, my invitation for you guys is to get on familysearch.org and start doing some family history work! There's lots to be done, and its not that hard. If you need help, go to that family history place in Riverton, I'm sure they can teach you how to do it. 
   Also, this week, we started teaching another Jose named Jose Valencia. He is really cool, and we invited him to get baptized and he said yes, but we wants to wait to decided a date. Which is really cool. We're probably not going to be teaching him anymore because we're both getting transferred, but we'll make sure that he gets passed on to the next Elders!

Well, I hope you all have a great week!

Con Muchisimo amor!!

Elder Dallin Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment