California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, April 4, 2016

Conference!!!



Hola!

Wow! What an amazing conference! OH! And Happy Birthday Yesterday Kate!!! And Happy Birthday on Thursday Joe!!!!!! You're both super old now. Good thing I'm still good and young. :) Hehe. Just kidding. But I really do hope you had/have a great birthday!

Conference was awesome! I learned SO MUCH. It was super good to hear all the testimonies and talks. I've come to love conference. I study the talks all the time and its great when they come out with new ones because I feel like I've read all the others. Haha but really though, I loved President Eyrings talk to start the conference. It really set the mood and softened my heart enough to receive the revelations that Heavenly Father has probably been trying to get to me for a while. haha. It was great. I also really liked Elder Arnold's talk about rescuing. I felt like it had a lot to do with missionary work and it just pumped me up.

I love my new ward! We have an awesome returning less active member that we've been working with. She is Samoan and her name is La Naea. She is a recovering drug addict and she is AWESOME. She feeds us SOO much food and its always super good. She's also a great missionary! Always telling all of her family and friends how much the gospel means to her. Sometimes that's all it takes to get someone interested. Her goal is to get back to the temple and she's almost there! We also were tracting last Tuesday. I was on an exchange with Elder Foutz and Elder Hook who are the Irvine Zone Leaders in the South Coast area and we decided that we were going to follow the spirit the absolute best we could. So we did! We ended up tracting a street that we felt impressed to, and the first couple houses were not interested. One of them was really mean actually hahaha that always means that you're close to the elect! So we kept pounding away at this street and we ran into a 19 year old boy named Ruebon! We taught him about the Book of Mormon and it really sparked some interest. We made a return appointment and we are hoping to continue teaching him this week. Awesome kid! I love how many Hispanics are in my area. If they are more comfortable in Spanish, I have to pass them off to the Anaheim Spanish missionaries. But if they are more comfortable in English, we get to teach them and its great! Missions are the best.

Well, I hope you all have a great week! Love ya!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment