California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, April 25, 2016

Another Great Week!!! (Video clip)



Hola!


 Well, this week was great! As usual. Being on my mission is just kind of natural now! Hahah Not saying I don't miss you guys! It just feels like I've been doing this forever so this is real life now! Its kind of a weird feeling, but I like it. Being a missionary is the best it gets. We didn't really have a chance to visit any of our people this week! Except we felt like we needed to go try past a previous investigator that we found in the area book, so we went past, and he was totally sweet! I guess he just kind of lost contact with the missionaries, but he started to tell us that he knows that Joseph Smith is a prophet because he knows he was a good guy and the fruits he has shown! He's from Egypt and his name is Gamal, so we're gonna try to see him pretty regularly.
  On other news, its transfer week and its crazy busy! So hopefully we can just finish everything we need to and there wont be any last minute changes and we can just work in our area!

Hope everyone has a great week! Love ya!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

PS... I got to play a little basketball and here is a dunk for you!  And I've gained nearly 25 pounds!!





No comments:

Post a Comment