California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, April 18, 2016

Two Great Weeks!!



 4/11/2016


Hola!

  I hope you all had a great week this week! And I hope you had a Happy Birthday Joe! And congrats on getting ordained an Elder, Dave! Never forget about that. It is one of the most important things that will happen to you in your entire life. Don't over look the significance of it. 
  This week we had MLC(Mission Leadership Conference) and it was pretty good. We spent a lot of time preparing for it because President Ellis was in charge of this one and he wanted us to prepare 3 trainings and then just do whatever ones the Spirit prompted us to do. That is not an easy task and was very time consuming. Listening to the Spirit has never been one of my strong points just seeing that I have so much going on in my head at once, but it was nice to slow down and try to hear what we needed to do. It ended up going really well! Now were going to go around and train in EVERY Zone Training Meeting in the mission this next week. So we'll total about 21 hours of meetings by the end of this week. -___-. That's okay though! The Lords work takes on lots of different tasks, we just do what were asked, and do it happily. :) Haha

  

Elder Ashton-Michael Vance-Me
The other thing that is really cool is that Michael Vance is leaving on his mission this week! I loved working with him. He is so ready to go and serve. He'll do great and he is someone that I will definitely stay in contact with after the mission.  Well! I hope you all have a great week! Love you!

Con amor,


Elder Fuell






4/18/2016

Hello Family!

This week went by SO fast! We were really busy! To start off, Elder Ashton and I went to every Zone training meeting in the mission this week. And we trained at all of them. That totals to like 21 hours of meetings. It was nuts. We did two a day from Tuesday to Friday. But we only had to do 1 on Friday. We traveled around with President Ellis, the first counselor in our mission presidency and we trained on "Missionary Work 101". So basically, lots of Preach My Gospel and things like that. But I feel MUCH more comfortable training now after that experience. I'm not the best, but at least I feel more comfortable! It was a really great learning experience for me. 
Elder Ashton and I
And then on Saturday, we were on an Exchange, The San Clemente Zone Leaders, Elder Wall and Elder Nielsen, came up to South Coast with me and we had an awesome day! We picked up a new investigator named Talai! He's Samoan and he is SO solid. We set a baptismal date with him for May 21st and him and his wife are our number one investigators right now. So, everything is great here! Everything else is going great as well! Love ya! Hope you all have a great week!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment