California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, February 22, 2016

Zone Conference!



Hello!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I love you!

Dallin doing a training with other missionaries- Feb2016
 

 This week was eventful! I loved it! On Monday we taught our new investigator Rosy. She was the one who referred herself because she felt the spirit at the Hawaii temple. We felt prompted to do a Church tour and so we did one. On the tour, we taught the restoration using the pictures on the walls. I felt like it went great! We got to the Chapel at the end of the tour and we said, "Rosy, we would like to give you some time to pray about the truthfulness of our message here in the chapel. We'll give you some time to sit by yourself in prayer." She liked the idea and so did we, so she went and started to pray... and so did we! And a couple minutes later we could hear her crying. She stood up and we asked her what she was feeling. She explained that she was feeling the same feeling that she did at the temple. We told her that was The Holy Ghost testifying of the truth and we invited her to be baptized. She said yes, but she wants to know why God would want her to be baptized in THIS church. We told her that we can explain to her why! (I think she'll enjoy the Plan of Salvation lesson). She left yesterday for India for 3 weeks and then we will continue teaching her!
    Also, we had Zone conference this week on Wednesday and Thursday! It was amazing. President Orgill gave one of the best trainings I've ever heard. It was called, "Agency- Inviting Forces of Light" SO GOOD! He talked about how everything we do, we either invite light, (The Spirit of God) or darkness (The adversary). I love how he teaches and the energy and the spirit that he has. It inspired me and helped me see more in myself and in the missionaries that I work with. So good. We also gave a training called Faith in our purpose. We got most of it from the talk "Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ" by Gene R. Cook. Super good talk. The training was pretty good, but man, President blew it out of the water! Hahah I can't get over how good that training was!
   That was my week! It was great and there was lots to do! And Mom, I hope you have a very happy Birthday! I love you a ton!

Con muchisimo amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment