California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Another Great week in Irvine!



Hola!

  It was a great week! We have been extremely busy and its making time go by way too fast!!! We have so much planned that I'm going to be busy to the second I'm getting on my plane... in 8 months! haha crazy, crazy. But its a good feeling. Once again, The Lord continues to bless us with a busy schedule and a great attitude about it! I love it! We had a Mission Leadership Council on Thursday and it was fantastic! We had a discussion on Faith and Desire. It was so powerful. The things that people shared and the spirit was so strong.. honestly one of the times where I've felt the spirit strongest on my mission. We have also been preparing for zone conference this week. Elder Ashton and I will be training on "Faith in our Purpose" and we're super excited for it. We've been putting a lot of effort into preparing for it so hopefully it pays off! I never knew how much work goes into preparing a zone conference! Haha it should be great!
   We also had a great lesson with an Investigator named Sarah last night. The spirit was really strong, and we hope to see her another time this week and try to get her to come to church this Sunday! We haven't been able to teach the referral from last week yet.. last night was the first time we've seen her since our first door encounter last week. But last night she talked with us a for a little bit and tonight we have a Church tour with her, and we're planning on teaching the Restoration, and setting a baptismal date! I hope it all goes well and we're super pumped.
   That's pretty much our week in a nutshell. It was awesome! I hope this week is as good.. I just hope it doesn't go by as fast! haha Love you all! Hope you have a good week!!!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

Dal instructing at leadership conference

Elder Hamula's visit- Feb2016



No comments:

Post a Comment