California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas!!



Hola! Aloha! Yokwe! and Hello!


  Another great week in So cal! It was great to talk to all of you on Christmas! You all looked great! Not a lot of exciting things happened this week. We're still on the hunt for some new investigators. And I've been studying a lot about faith, specifically Faith to Find. Just trying to apply my faith and confidence that Heavenly Father is preparing people and that He is guiding and leading us to them. Of course, it was kind of hard to find people during Christmas.. and when we did, they were in such a hurry that they didn't have time for us. It reminded me of a quote from Elder Neil A. Maxwell. He said, "Each of us is an inn keeper who decides if there is room for Jesus." For a while, it made me kind of upset that they weren't even giving us a chance to help them. So, I decided to have more faith. My studies have been fully focused on faith. I love it. And I feel like its been helping me a lot. One thing its helped me realize is that The gospel is just as true for those who reject it, as it is for those who accept it. Everyone needs this message. And its such a blessing to have the Lord trust me enough to let me teach others about it. I guess, in short, I've just been very grateful lately for the call to be a missionary. Its the best calling in the church. I hope you all had a great Christmas! Love you!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment