California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, December 14, 2015

Getting Transferred!!



Yokwe and Hola!!
 Oh boy! This week flew by! I cant believe its Monday again. Well, We had a really busy week this week. Elder Putnam and I received a text from President Orgill and the Assistants saying that they wanted all the zone leaders to do a Zone training meeting on Friday, so we spent some time preparing that. The actual meeting went really well, and I think everyone learned a lot from it! I really enjoyed it.
   Our investigators, mainly The Zomacona family, are having a hard time keeping commitments. Its been hard because they want to get baptized, but they're not willing to keep the small commitments that we leave them, so for now, we're just trying to get down to the core of the problem and fix it there.
   Also! Elder Putnam and I are both being transferred! So, a large amount of our Tuesday before transfer meeting is going to be us making sure that our area book is up to date so that the new elders coming into our area will be able to pick up right were we left off.
   Although this transfer was extra short, only being 5 weeks, I feel like I learned a lot from this area and this companion. Elder Putnam and I are a lot alike, and I don't think we had one disagreement this whole time! It was a good companionship, and he is a great zone leader. I'll miss him for sure. I'm also really going to miss working with the marshallese group. I love Marshallese people. Their culture is the best. So genuine and kind. I'm thinking I'm going to move to the Marshall islands someday. :) We had a Family Home Evening tonight with one of the marshallese families, and its going to be hard to say goodbye.
  OH! And its been kind of cold here lately!! Like... 67 or something. hahahah, its been great. :)
  Well, I love you guys! And I'll let you know where I get transferred to next week!
Con mucho amor,
Abe is living in Cali and I was able to see him. 
Elder  Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment