California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, January 4, 2016

See you in October!!



Hola!


 Well, I guess I should explain the title of this email. I extended my mission! Surprise!!!! My new release date is October 17th! I was praying and fasting to know what I needed to do, and I got a very distinct impression that Heavenly Father needs me here for just a little bit longer! So, I talked with President Orgill, and he can only grant me a 30 day extension. I thought it'd be around September 30th or so, but I guess its 30 days from my start date, which is September 17 and not 30 days from my would be release date! I'm happy with the extension though and I've been feeling very peaceful about it, which I'm taking as a confirmation that I did what I was supposed to do!
    Also, this week, We went out tracting, which normally occupies most of our proselyting time now seeing that we don't have many investigators. But this time, we took out a Priest from our ward just to switch things up a bit. I went with Elder Cedeño and Elder Ashton went with the Priest named Chris. Elder Cedeño and I were in a really good mood and had a lot of success handing out Books of Mormon, which is harder in English work then it is in Spanish work, but we didn't have any lessons or return appointments.. which is also harder in English work. While we were doing that, Elder Ashton and Chris were having some success! They were able to teach a lady from Pakistan! They placed a Book of Mormon and we have a return appointment! So I hope we get back in and have an opportunity to teach her again.
   Well, that's it for this week! I hope you all have a great week! Love ya!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell 

No comments:

Post a Comment