California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The past three weeks!!

8/15/2016
 

This week has been intense! We have been running around in Irvine calling everyone to Repentance! haha maybe not really, but that is what it has felt like. But we had a great week. Elder Ashton's last full week. We picked up 2 new investigators and one of them is an Iranian Super Model guy who is super buff. His name is Hooman and he is really cool. I actually think that he has potential to be baptized before I leave! He is super nice though and he came to church on Sunday and LOVED it. And then we went and worked out with him at the gym this morning and it was leg day... I can hardly walk. Hahaha its bad. But super fun. And Elder Ashton leaves Wednesday morning. So I'll be companion-less. So I think what will happen is that I'm going to join the Irvine Zone Leaders, Elder Chan and Elder Gardner, for a week to help pass of all over the investigators we found, and then I'm going to return to La Zanja for my last couple weeks!!!! WOOOHOOO! Haha I think that'll be sweet too. So Yep, everything is great here! Just finishing strong and working hard. Loving every minute of it!

Love you!

Elder Fuell


 
8/22/2016



Hola Family!

Great week this week. We started teaching Hooman and he loved it! So we have taught him every day this week and he has felt the spirit confirm to him that the Book or Mormon is true by reading Alma 32 and 3 Nephi 11. And then he came to church again this week and had another great spiritual experiance. We had a lesson with him after church yesterday and set a new baptismal date for the 17th of September. I wont be here, but I'm glad he's making that decision. He's GOLDEN. Oh and you can probably tell that I stayed in Irvine for another week. I got put in a trio with the zone leaders here and I'll be returning to the spanish ward for my last 2 weeks. I return on Wednesday for sure. Anyways, things are great! Love ya!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell




Elder Ashton's last day!!

 8/29/2016



Hola!!!

Well, Here I am back in Spanish Work. I don't have much time to write.. we have a busy P-day planned. But I l will say that we have been killing it this week. Its great to be back in the San Juan ward and we have 3 investigators set on date for baptism and found 4 more investigators this last week. Elder Brantley and Elder Harper are some of the best missionaries in the mission and I'm so happy to be finishing my mission with them. I promise I'll write more next week!

Love you! Hope you all had a great week!!

Con amor.

Elder Fuell



No comments:

Post a Comment