California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Crazy Week!



Hello!

So this week went different than I expected it to go! Elder Shepard returned home on Saturday, which was kind of a bummer. I'm going to miss that Elder. He was great and he'll definitely be my friend for a long time! So its just Elder Ashton and I again. He has 1 week left, So who knows what will happen to me for my last 3 weeks... But there are rumors that I might return to Spanish. :) We can only hope and pray. haha This week for people we've been working with has been kind of hit and miss. We do have a lesson tonight with a part member famliy. We taught him a bit back in December but he wasnt really interested. But he invited us over to start teaching him again, so we're excited about that! We also picked up 4 potential investigators that were playing basketball at the park! After we beat them 7 to 0, (Mercy Rule), we explained what missionaries do and they thought it was super interesting. I think we're going to go play with them again and then teach them after. It has been nice to just be a proselyting missionary for this last little bit! I've enjoyed it!

Anyways, Have a great week!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment