California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Back to Northwood!!



Hola Familia!

 So, this week was great! Elder Ashton and I are still together and we are back in the Northwood Ward in the Irvine Stake! We are training Elder Shepard! Elder Shepard is great! He's a super dedicated missionary and he loves the hard work. Which is good because we are on full time bike in the heat! I like it though. I'm getting my legs back in shape and I figure that if you give everything Spiritually and emotionally, might as well give everything physically too! We had a really successful week too! We found 7 or 8 potential investigators with lots of referrals from members! So this week is going to be really busy with just following up with everyone. We're going to try and get someone committed to baptism before Elder Ashton leaves and baptized before I leave!
  I really have been impressed with Elder Shepard. I think the thing that is so impressive about him is that he is willing to do whatever he is asked. He has no fear to talk with people and he always testifies of the Savior and the Atonement. Which is really important in this area because not a lot of people are Christian.. or believe in anything. Yeah, Irvine is a tough crowd. But hey, so was Ammonihah. They were eventually destroyed though... Anyways, They baptized there we can baptize here. :) Things are going great and I'm happy. I hope all is well and David arrives safely in Columbia! Hurrah for Israel!!!!!!!!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell






No comments:

Post a Comment