California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, March 7, 2016

Another Great Week



Hola!
 
It was another great week here in Irvine! Lots of stuff to do and keep us busy! We had another Mission Leadership Council and it was great! The spirit was present and I was happy I was able to be apart of it. We did a training on Companionship study called "The Unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace". Quoting Ephesians 4:3. I felt like it went good, but there are always a ton of places I could improve while presenting.. it still doesn't feel natural to me. 

We also taught our progressing investigator named Farah. She is really cool. She has a baptismal date coming up but it might get moved back a couple weeks to help prepare her more. She's doing great though. She really liked The Plan of Salvation and wants to get started in Family History work! So then after she gets baptized she can do some of the temple work for her ancestors! She's gonna be a great member of the church. She always is so nice to us. 

Overall, this week was great. But the weeks are going by too fast now. I wish I had more time. But, I am grateful for the time Heavenly Father has given me and for all the things he continues to bless me with. I hope you all have a great week! Love ya!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell 
Saying goodbye to Elder Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment