California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, September 28, 2015

Marco!!



       Wow, this week was full of miracles! And its was fun too! This week, Elder Wilkerson went with Elder Ortiz in Dana Point because Elder Ortiz's companion left before the transfer got over.. Just some weird travel plans or something! So Elder Wilkerson is there, still as my zone leader companion, but no longer as my companion. So now I have Elder Halling in San Juan with me, and he is the district leader of the San Juan district. But in 3 weeks, Elder Ortiz leaves, and Elder Wilkerson is coming back with us, and we're going to cover the whole ward, which is like half the mission, because we're running out of Spanish missionaries, and there are no signs of getting any greenies (new missionaries) any time soon! So, that's crazy, but The Lord has a plan, and we're all excited to see what he has in store for us!

        Yesterday was awesome! Marco got baptized! I forgot my camera at home, so I'll have to send you some pictures next week! But its was an awesome service! I had the opportunity to baptized him and it was great! Some of his family came from out of town, and His non-member mom came, and she loved it. And Something that's really, really cool about Marco is that he read the entire Book of Mormon before he got baptized!! Haha At the beginning of August, I challenged him to a reading contest, and we wanted to see who would finish the Book of Mormon first! And he destroyed me! He finished on Saturday night!! It was awesome! That just goes to show you how dedicated this kid is! His older Brothers are Kevin and Jaime, the Boys that got baptized in January, and they are just awesome! They are probably the biggest miracle that I've seen during my mission. They are just a great family!
   Well, I don't have much more to say then that! All is well! The church is true! I'm super excited to hear General Conference on Saturday and Sunday! Not kidding, its probably the most excited I've been for anything in my life. Hahah its gonna be great! Love you all! Hope you have a good week!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment