California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Surprise!



Hola!!

  This week has been very interesting, and probably one of the fastest, funnest, best weeks of my mission. But it all happened in kind of an interesting way.
  After I had exchanges with the District Leader Elder Weiler, he had an impression that Elder Budd and I needed to be companions to better learn the language and, well, to kind of have responsibility and stuff like that. So, he informed me about it on Wednesday and it was effective immediately. President Orgill said he liked the idea, so on Thursday, I was transferred to Dana Point with Elder Budd. I was super excited, but I also knew that we wouldn't be able to do it without having the spirit with us all the time. So, our next morning was full of praying for help with the language, and pleading with Heavenly Father to help us be the best missionaries we could be. That day was the best day of my mission!!  We taught in Spanish, talked to each other in Spanish, contacted in Spanish, Everything in Spanish. I don't even think that I am that comfortable speaking in English. I mean, It literally was amazing!!. I was saying words that I had never even studied before, but they were so clear in my head. We were complemented several times by people we met on how well we spoke Spanish. It built my testimony that when we do what we can, the Lord will help us out the rest of the way. He loves us, and because he loves us, he hears and answers prayers.
 
This morning, I received the news that I will be going back with Elder Tellez tomorrow (which is awesome too), and that this experiment has kind of come to an end because transfers are coming up, and President Orgill needs everybody back in the normal spots. But I know that The Lord inspired Elder Weiler to do this "experiment" transfer. If anything, it gave me confidence. I know that with The Lord's help, ANYTHING, literally anything is possible. especially when it is according to His will and pleasure. So, Tomorrow I return to San Clemente and with my Normal companion, but I will never forget this last week. So many miracles, so many answered prayers. I love being here. This is the Lord's Work, He directs it and Guides his servants.


  I hope everyone had a good week at home, and I pray that everyone is safe and healthy! Love you all!

Con muchisimo amor,

Elder Dallin Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment