California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Another Great Week in Cali



Hola Familia!

    This week has flown by! I can't even remember what we did! haha Here is what I can remember: We helped the city again with service at a big Christmas Tree lighting event! And I was on exchanges with an Elder named Elder Halling. He is from Riverton, but he went to Herriman High School. He said he knows Braden Jeppson! It was good talking with him. I've known Elder Halling my whole mission because he's in the Spanish zone, but I haven't really had the chance to talk to him about that kind of stuff. I think his first name is Bryce. Also, transfers are this week, but I'm staying in San Juan with my Comps. So I'm excited about that.
     Our progress with Kevin and Jaime is going well, I think that they want to get baptized, but we haven't had a chance to sit down and have a real lesson with them all week. They are in a tough situation right now with living conditions. We are trying to help them out though so that they can have a good place to live during Christmas.
    It's weird to think about how fast everything is going by, Weeks seem like days, days seem like weeks, and transfers feel like hours. I hope and pray that everyone is doing well and enjoying the Christmas season.
    There is no use on dwelling on the things that continually tear us down. So try to focus on the good things, and you will always find Christ at the center of all those good things. Share the gift of Jesus Christ with people this Christmas Season, it's what they need. As you share, your understanding of His Eternal Love will grow. I know this is true.

Con Amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment