California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

" I really hope those are fireworks!"


President Orgill, Elder Ashton, Elder Fuell, Elder Everett

Aloha!!

 This week was great! Lots of stuff to do and no time to do it! So, we've just been working on those things. But the good thing is that we've been getting to our area A LOT more. Its been great! We have been working with a couple less active members and that's going great! There is one family called the Leocadio family, and we're working on setting a goal for them to be sealed in the temple! So that should be great! I would love to see them sealed before I go home. We also are still working with La Naea and she is trying to give up smoking so that she can get her temple recommend. She is getting close and we're meeting with her tonight to set some goals and follow up. We were doing a lot of contacting and tracting this week. Last night, we were in a very sketchy part of town, going to try to go by some less active members before we had to head home and it was like 8:30ish. And we start hearing some pops and bangs. And Elder Everett was like "Elders.. I really hope those are fireworks." haha I was cracking up. Elder Everett is hilarious and I like having him around a lot. A great example of faith, diligence, and being light-hearted and happy. Elder Ashton is the same way and I really am very lucky to be able to be their companions. We also had MLC this week and that went pretty good. And Zone Conference is on Wednesday and Thursday.. and then the week after that is MLC again.. and then we start the transfer process all over again. It never ends. But that's alright!! Haha I'm having a great time and I'm so thankful that I get to be serving a mission. It really is the best thing that you can do with your time! I have a testimony of that.
I hope you all have a great week!!! :)

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment