California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hullo!



Hola!


 Well, this week was great! Like always! It was awesome seeing you all yesterday!!! And I hope you had a good rest of your Mothers Day, mama! It was super cool talking with you! This week was really good in the sense that we got a lot done! Transfers were on Tuesday and that is CRAZY. But we did it. And we survived. We also got a new companion, Elder Everett. He is awesome! Like, super awesome! He is a super good example to me of someone who literally submits everything. He is a really diligent Elder and I'm happy to have him and Elder Ashton as my companions. Both of them are great! We're really starting to put some focus into our area. Lots of tracting and working with members to create a teaching pool. But that's been really fun actually. Talai is our main investigator right now and he's doing good. We just have to get him to church! He works a lot so its a struggle. And we also have an Investigator now named Gamal! He's from Egypt and really likes the book of Mormon and he believes Joseph Smith is a prophet and everything, so that's awesome. But same thing, getting him to church is a struggle. So it kind of reminds me of Spanish Work in that sense. hahaa. But yeah, everything is great! I love my ward! I love my companions and my mission and everything! Its all super great!

Well, I hope you all have a great week this week! Love ya!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell



No comments:

Post a Comment