California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Friday, September 19, 2014

The Goodbye!


  Even though we have had a son leave on a mission before, this was different than the last because we were just taking Dallin to the airport and dropping him off so he could go to the Mexico City MTC.    We are proud of him and know he will be a great missionary.   Brenda said it best after someone asked her if it was any easier the second time around.  She said, "No, it's not any easier, but I know I can live through it!"

His plane left at 1:00am in the morning on Wednesday September 17th.  When he made it to the Mexico MTC, he wrote a quick email saying he made it:


Longest trip of my life, but I made it. I only have 5 minutes to write you, so its gonna be quick. THere were no missionaries with me in Salt Lake City, but there were some when I got to Atlanta. And I have some new friends that I made while I was flying here. His name is Elder Weeks. Hes from Atlanta. And my Companions name is Elder Gunther... But I havent met him yet because hes not here yet. and Mexico is crazy, the bus ride over was awesome haha. Anyways, Love you all! and Ill write you on next tuesday!! (My P day).

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

Ps. I didnt sleep a wink. Ive been awake for more then 24 hours now. woohoo.













No comments:

Post a Comment