California Irvine Mission

California Irvine Mission

Monday, July 4, 2016

Another Great Week!!



Hola!!!


 Well, A lot has happened this last week or so and my last couple of letters have been... lacking. haha sorry about that. President Clark arrived on Wednesday! And he's great! He is definitely the man for the job!! Very nice and trusting. Very close to the spirit! I love being around him and we've been working very closely with him the past week or so, so that's been a blessing! We had Zone Conference on Friday and Saturday to introduce Pres. and Sis. Clark to the mission and it went great! I loved it!

 Another thing that was great is that Juan is still going to get baptized! Things have only got better with him! He is SO GOLDEN. He just wants to learn and keep commandments and be the best he can be. Last night, we had a temple tour with him and while we were going around the Newport Beach Temple after a musical devotional that we do once a month at the Stake Center across the street, he asked, "Do you have a temple in San Diego?" and we were like, "Yeah! Its the big pearly castle looking building right off the freeway!" and then Juan was tearing up and said something along the lines of, "Every time I've passed by that building since I was little, I've wanted to go there. I know this church is true. It has to be." WHAT?!?!!? It was awesome. It was so cool. Juan is the best. So ready to be baptized. We'll send you pictures from his baptism this Saturday!!

And we also have found like 7 or 8 potential investigators the past 2 weeks. Super Solid ones too! 2 of them came to a 4th of July Pancake Breakfast we had this morning and we played Volleyball. It was great! I think they'll come to church next week. Everything else is going great! Just lots to do, but thank goodness that there is 4 of us. We can cover so much more ground, its great!

Also, here is my last picture that I was able to take with President Orgill on the day before he left! I'm going to miss him a lot! And here is a picture of Elder Wilkerson and I! We were conducting Zone Conference and I snapped one of us for old time sake. :) haha AND, I finally got some of the pictures of David and I off of our Ipad, so here are some more pictures of David and I on the day he was able to visit!
Dallin and President Orgill

Dallin and David and Elder Ashton

Elder Fuell and Future Elder Fuell working together Memorial Weekend 2016

Dal and Dave eating street tacos- Irvine California 2016


Anyways, Great week! Things are great! I love you all and I will talk to you later! Happy 4th of July!!

Con amor,

Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment